Saturday, February 13, 2010

Twilight Movie Review - amusing Awful

Twilight Entertainment is the latest fashion. The Twilight series is very popular novels, and now the new movie on the first Twilight book is based very popular. I was among the millions of people who watched during its opening weekend.

First, I should mention that I did not this movie's target market. I saw it with my significant other, as was her wish to do so! I have (never one of the books and have absolutely zero feel like it)and I was sure, I think the movie was horrible before I even started watching it.

And of course I was right. It was awful. But it was pretty amusing too terrible. I actually laughed out loud on several occasions, which is something I can not say for many of the actual comedies I've seen. This is a movie, if not a blockbuster, it's probably a Cult Favorite by some kind would be, how ridiculous it is campy. It actually has a bit of a B-MovieFeeling. The special effects are pretty Cheezy and the acting is bad. None of the characters or relationships seem to be even remotely believable (with the possible exception of Bella's father.)

But yes, it's just so bad that it is indeed to be friendly again, the right again. I must admit that I rather not enjoy this film and I'll probably see on the second (which is already being planned is to come next November.)

bradandangelinatrue Heidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment