Friday, March 12, 2010

The adventure of Katara and Zuko - Origin of species

It has been a while... I made a video with "Origin of Species" from the musical (The Vampire) Lestat by Elton John. I heard this song and thought: PERFECT! (there's some news for everyone who likes my avatar videos. See the end of my description) the story and lyrics of this song: (captain Zhao is reading the story!!) The vampire Marius (Roku) tells us the story of Enkil and Akasha (Zuko and Katara). They were the very first Vampires because of a demon (Azula).... ----- Indulge me if you will my friends For I've a tale to spin Of all the vampires on this earth Of my unholy kin I am the oldest one by far Marius is my name When I was born it was the time The Roman empire reigned When he was born it was the time the Roman empire reigned And like you mortals as you age The weaker you become For us is quite the opposite The years just make us strong But like you we feel pain and loss And suffer heartbreak too We ponder our existence In the same way as you do We ponder our existence In the same way as you do In the myth of your creation There's poor Adam and sweet Eve Temptation and a serpent And the devil's apple tree We have Enkil and Akasha An Egyptian king and queen The mother and the father Of we pale and bloody fiends The mother and the father Of we pale and bloody fiends Marius tell us more Marius tell us more Tell us more, tell us more Marius, tell us more Four thousand years ago before the pyramids were built Enkil and Akasha ruled with wise benevolence A splendor of ...

Scrubs

0 comments:

Post a Comment