Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anime mix - Paparazzi ^ _ ^

Yahohoo: 3 My short amv is finished 83, I worked hard on this, it really is fun to ^__^' I would like to dedicate this masteravatarx2 and Avatarfreak6! I thank you for letting me in, inter-stage studio = D! I hope that you have two as my little amv I ^___^' pretty proud of this x'D Okay maybe its not the best amv ever, but I'm not a long editor ^ ^ hehe .. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Credits: Song: Paparazzi Artist: Lady gaga Anime (s): Avatar The Last Air Bender * Goshuushou-samaNinomiya-kun Gurren Lagann rosario vampire * * * Program: Sony Vegas Pro 9 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ~ Disclaimer ~ "Copyright Disclaimer Under § 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, the compensation for the" fair use "made" for purposes such as criticism, comment, reporting, teaching, science and research. Fair use is a use of copyright law that might otherwise violate permissible. Non-profit, educational or personal use, use the scales in favor of "fair". "

Blueyonder Yous hould Yamaha Guitars

0 comments:

Post a Comment