Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Transformers 3, the creator of History

Transformer is a name familiar to all fans of anime who were born in 1980 in the world, I think. Whatever you are a fan of anime, toy collector or lover of a film, you are familiar with the subject. The Transformers series has been with us for 26 years since the first anime released in 1984. This is a long time. Many fans of today are not old Transformers, that series.

Well, it's time to three processors, the new film will be in theaters in July1, next year. I think all Transformers fans are eager to look at this new blockbuster. Everyone expects the fight as soon as new robots to enjoy. For me, I'm one of them. I hope that tomorrow is the day before. I guess I was sitting in the cinema wearing a beautiful 3-D glasses in the fantastic film to watch.

But not really. It is 2010 hours gives one more year of waiting for the film. So, let me recognize the details of Transformers3. It 's a good way for me to kill the tedious wait.

This is a 3D movie episodes directed by Michael Bay the two, is the director of the past. It 'also published by the film production company Paramount. I will be at the fair in July, 2011th This is the information you can get what the news in the newspaper, as all messages from any films. Is not it interesting, not very attractive.

There we go, let me take the point. What I said in the title will change TransformersHistory again. What do I mean? It 'beautiful plot of a film. If you saw the last two episodes, one can understand what I say now. Transformer was hiding in the Hoover Dam, the place for the government, the Transformers. Lol, it's a creative idea. Then, the pyramid is built by the transformers. They have the whole story in film.

What is happening in the new episode? It will focus on lunar landings. There are still many scientists who have passed the idea, when the United StatesU.S. government counterfeiting the moon landings. The debate goes on and on. Frankly, I'm a bit 'suspicious of the United States to cheat us. Thus, the new film will likely roll out the whole truth of the moon landings secret. Forgive me, I'm just kidding. The true story of the film is as follows.

The film is set to be in force in 1960, when John Kennedy. The U.S. scientists found that something strange was happening in the moon and the news was hotaround the world. President Kennedy finally decided to accelerate the program of the moon. After the story, the moon landings, the result of Transformers propram instead of the cold war. So this is what I mean. It will make history in another field.

Whatever the real story is, as long as you are loving souls trailer, a fan of toy, a film in 2011, the beautiful Transformers 3 '

0 comments:

Post a Comment