Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Breaking Dawn Trailer | Fanmade

I've MISSED you guys! In celebration of the Harry Potter finale and the Breaking Dawn Comic Con stuff today, I hurried and threw this together. I know the footage isn't new -.- but I was totally in the mood to vid, after being out of it for so long, I couldn't resist. I know it's not the best trailer EVER made and it can definitely use some moar work BUT ... it's almost 6 in the morning here and I'm a tired sonuvabeech. This is just meant to get everyone excited again for BD! :D Forgive me? And, on a personal note, I know I don't thank my subbies nearly as much as I should. So, thank you guys so much! It's beyond any words that I can possibly say. For putting up with my shit, my attitude, my severely long breaks between videos, my ranting, my ... snotty Americanness, and just overall anything negative. Thank you every single one of you guys for sticking with me :) It means more than I can say ♥ Music: Suite Bergamasque - 3. Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy Voldemort's End - Alexandre Desplat (best score ... ever made) NOCOPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. This video is made for entertainment purposes only. All video clips and songs that were used belong to their respective owners. I do not own or claim to own anything used in this video.

DVD Movie Action

0 comments:

Post a Comment