Adam Lambert decides to stop filming him! Here you can download songs awesome! The key to Awesome (Deluxe Edition) itunes.apple.com California Gurls (are unreliable) itunes.apple.com Nervous Single Guy Single Girl Single itunes.apple.com Tron itunes.apple.com Afraid (Eminem parody) itunes only. apple.com - Written by Mark Douglas, directed by Tom Klein Lyrics: If I hang around my house Somebody's watching me play? HEY! Oh, you're afraid of you its the shit out of meWhy are you running? Do not you know I hate it when you sneak up on me that I was just going to crack you over the head with the bat So now I'm going to read a book and be able to give a dirty look Let me read my book I like to dress like a clown fabulous you like my hair or not is better down where its so Emo, I see now I like Japanese Zoolander Hey, look at me because you're shooting? In the bathroom! In making a series of three! Hey by the way has been used to pay the cable billIt was hot on the ledge you, but you're dumber than a shoe in the song to a friend, but I do not leave guy [the boyfriend is the camera and says that HAAAAAAY but his face is blurred out], because their parents were outraged when I was on the AMA, but they seemed to be with her vajayjay Lady Gaga distinguish two very cool well if all the chicks had fun I just put my hand in his face and was a dancer on the news that does not make sense to me I just hit the OWW my knee! Why are...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEDgmgbXm-E&hl=en
0 comments:
Post a Comment